Resource Environmental Management, Inc. (Resource) performs flight missions for many different industries including construction, oil and gas, general industry in the following applications:
- Aerial photography and videography
- Photogrammetry: The science of making measurements with photographs
- 3D modeling
- Site environmental related to: pre and post construction, erosion and sediment (E&S) inspections, pre and post remediation, vegetation inspection
- Equipment rig moves
- Incident Command System (ICS) support
- Health and Safety surveillance
In April 18, 2016, Resource received its Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) exemption to conduct aerial photography, videography, inspection, surveying, land mapping, and data collection of environmental sites, oil and gas operations, and real estate. Subsequently in August 2017, Resource received its Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Part 107 Remote Pilot Certification #4040051.
Resource understands and adheres to environmental, health, and safety regulations when operating under the FAA regulations. This understanding of EPA, OSHA, DOT, and FAA makes for safer flights.